1. General information
This policy applies to the Website, operating at url: www.cab-badania.pl. The operator of the Website and the Administrator of personal data is: Centrum Analiz Branzowych Analysis Robert Klos, 22/110 Turmoncka St., 03-254 Warsaw. Operator’s e-mail contact address: email@example.com
The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with regard to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
The Website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Running a newsletter
- Presenting the user’s profile to other users
- Providing commercial and marketing materials
- Presenting offers or information
The Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- Through voluntarily entered data in forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By storing cookies (so-called “cookies”) in the end devices.
2. Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator
- Sites for logging and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). As a result, personal and login data entered on the site are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- User passwords are stored in hashed form. The hashing function works one-way – it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now the modern standard for storing user passwords.
- The Operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes security copies.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of software components.
The Website is hosted (technically maintained) on the servers of the operator: home.pl
4. Your rights and additional information about the use of data
In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if this is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with you or for the fulfillment of obligations incumbent on the Administrator.
This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company on the basis of entrustment
- payment operators
- authorized employees and associates who use the data to fulfill the purpose of the website
- companies that provide marketing services to the Administrator
Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than necessary to perform the related activities specified by separate regulations (e.g., on accounting). With respect to marketing data, data will not be processed for longer than 3 years.
You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- their rectification,
- restriction of processing,
- data portability.
You have the right to object, with respect to the processing indicated in 3.3 c), to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of carrying out the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right to object will not be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defense of claims.
You may complain about the Administrator’s actions to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Service.
Automated decision-making, including profiling for the purpose of providing services under the concluded agreement and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator, may be undertaken in relation to you.
Personal data is not transferred from third countries in terms of data protection regulations. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in forms
The Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
The Service may record information about your connection parameters (timestamp, IP address).
The service, in some cases, may record information to facilitate the association of the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling out the form. In such a case, the e-mail address of the user appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. to perform the process of service request or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
6. Administrator’s Logs
Information of users’ behavior on the site may be subject to logging. This data is used to administer the site.
7. Relevant marketing techniques
8. Information about cookies
Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User’s terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
The entity placing cookies on the Service User’s terminal equipment and accessing them is the Service operator.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining a session of the Website user (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- realization of the purposes specified above under “Important marketing techniques”.
The Website uses two main types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
Web browsing software (Internet browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User’s terminal device by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this regard. The web browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
Cookies placed on the Website User’s terminal equipment may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website Operator, in particular this concerns companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Cookie management – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of the websites.
To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone